- Real Estate
- Food & Drink
Thanks to you, our readers, SiouxFalls.Business had a first year that definitely exceeded any expectations we might have had!
We’re grateful our readership continues to grow. In fact, our top three most-read stories for the year were published in December.
We’re excited for what 2018 might bring and happy to share with you our top 10 most-viewed stories for this year. Thanks very much for reading and for sharing our work!
10. JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars has lots of fans. The story announcing their new location spread rapidly.
9. The transition from Beef ‘O’ Brady’s to Will’s Training Table generated lots of interest.
8. News that this hardware chain was expanding to Sioux Falls took off fast.
7. Kevin Tupy’s under-the-radar success story definitely resonated with readers.
6. We’ll stop by this complex when it opens in early 2018, as its announcement was one of the most popular stories on a new addition this year.
5. New shopping options are always popular, and the announcement that Marshalls and HomeGoods were coming to town topped the list for retail news.
4. Lots of readers were surprised by news that Paul Ten Haken was stepping away as CEO of Click Rain. Here’s the story of the company’s leadership transition.
3. We really enjoy sharing stories from our SiouxFalls.Business partners with you. This story courtesy of South Dakota Biotech was our most-read partner piece this year.
2. A major interchange project could mean big things for the east side. Here’s a look at the future of South Dakota Highway 100.
Here’s a look at our top 10 most-read stories in 2017. Thanks very much for a great year!