Service delivery coordinator
SDN Communications is the premier business-to-business broadband service provider in the region that also provides the managed cybersecurity products and remote network monitoring to build a more secure business network.
The company is looking for a service delivery coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating customer-service requests for network services and managed solutions relevant to the enterprise, state, wholesale and member-company markets. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the orchestration of customer-service orders to ensure that SDN-order milestones are met in accordance with committed due dates.
Pre-sales service validation and order entry
- Assist the sales organization with analysis of incoming opportunities.
- Validate customer requests to ensure alignment with the SDN product catalog by working with the customer and internal staff to capture necessary technical and billing requirements.
- Process the customer acceptance of an order, capturing service attributes for new service activations, changes or disconnects.
- Continue education to remain up to date on industry-standard ASR formats, ordering and provisioning processes, and telecommunications ordering procedures and policies.
- Responsible for receipt and fulfillment of applicable customer-order documents and service contracts.
- Coordinate efforts of internal departments to set achievable delivery goals or timelines on customer orders, and ensure delivery timelines and commitments are met throughout the order process.
- Monitor customer-specific order milestones and regularly communicate the applicable statuses to the customer and the SDN sales team.
- Act as the single point of contact for customers regarding active service orders, and serve as the customer’s advocate with regard to internal communication related to customer orders.
- Supervise the collection and dissemination of various ordering documents (LOAs, CFAs, MSAs, service contracts, etc.) to the customer and other SDN staff as outlined in the SDN ordering or document retention processes.
- Work with other SDN staff to ensure customer-order issues (e.g. billing questions, delivery-timeline slips, etc.) are identified, accurately communicated and resolved expeditiously.
- Escalate issues related to customer orders that threaten the delivery timelines or commitments, and keep management informed of critical project and timeline information.
- Participate in scheduled project meetings with staff and customers, and prepare supporting documents for specific project milestone goals.
- Continually strive to exceed customer expectations to provide and maintain SDN’s goals for high customer satisfaction.
- Process service orders received from SDN member companies or other strategic partners via SDN internal ordering systems.
Billing and accounts receivable
- Coordinate necessary documentation and related details with customers to appropriately bill for new services or changes to existing services.
- Work with SDN accounting team to properly update customer records in SDN billing systems.
- Support of internal strategic projects.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Associate degree from a technical school, college or university. Four or more years of related experience or training in a telecommunications environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle Communications Metasolv Solution and other ASR-related ordering platforms.
- Core values that are consistent with SDN: servant leader, positive can-do attitude, customer-first attitude and passion.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.