May 3, 2018
There are 31 more alumni of the Evan C. Nolte Leadership Sioux Falls program.
The program, which is in its 32nd year, is sponsored by the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce and is designed to develop informed and dedicated community leaders.
More than 900 people have graduated from Leadership Sioux Falls.
This year’s graduates are:
- Jennifer Adix — Minnehaha County
- Robbie Arend — First Bank & Trust
- Amberly Austad — Lemonly
- BryAnn Becker Knecht — Poet
- Matt Brockmeier — Security National Bank of South Dakota
- Jade Delaney — Sanford Health Foundation
- Christopher Drayer — J&L Harley-Davidson
- Joel Engel — Woods, Fuller, Shultz & Smith PC
- Eric Fahrendorf –Fahrendorf Family Chiropractic & Wellness PC
- Steven Fessler — City of Sioux Falls
- Lucas Fiegen — Fiegen Construction Co.
- Mallory Flanigan — Tallgrass Recovery & Sober Living Homes
- Lexie Frankman — Midco
- Nikki Gronli — SDN Communications
- Eric Gulden — Dorsey & Whitney Trust Co. LLC
- Michelle Klobassa — TSP Inc.
- Mary Kolsrud — Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation
- Mindy Kroll — Time Management Systems
- Ashley Lipp — Lloyd Cos.
- Ryan Martin — U.S. Bank
- Andrea Miller — Journey Group Cos.
- Erik Nyberg — Cutler Law Firm LLP
- Thomas Otten — Avera McKennan
- Tommy Pollema — Cain Ellsworth & Company LLP
- Katrin Profilet — P&M Steel Co.
- Sara Ramirez — LSS of South Dakota
- Susie Ryks — Helpline Center
- Daniel Schelske — RSM US LLP
- Aaron Tribble — American Bank & Trust
- Jennifer Tuttle — Sioux Falls Development Foundation
- Chellee Unruh — Southeast Technical Institute