March 23, 2018
The popular DisruptHR Sioux Falls, which sold out in its first year, is back.
Described as a high-energy idea forum for executives, HR professionals and anyone passionate about talent development, it will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. April 19 at Blue Haven Barn & Gardens.
The evening features 13 speakers in a TED-style event giving each presenter five minutes and 20 slides advancing every 15 seconds. The event is focused on presenting ideas and does not allow pitching businesses or products.
- Stephanie Aure of Express Employment presenting “HR: Quit Being the Wife, Be the Mistress.”
- Trisha Dohn of Well365 presenting “What Dogs, Kids, Employees & Wellness Have in Common.”
- Steve Horan of the University of Sioux Falls presenting “Oh Money, Where Art Thou?”
- Vadim Liberman of The Starr Conspiracy presenting “Authenticity Is A Lie.”
- Dan Oakland of Alternative HRD presenting “HR & The Whack-A-Mole Syndrome.”
- Bart Plocher of Poet presenting “Purposeful Power of Positivity Pre-Coffee.”
- Jenn Rahe of Jenn Rahe Coaching presenting “Work-Life Integration: The New Norm.”
- Matt Rowe of Purposeful Reality presenting “I Hope I Am Sick, Tired, & Suck at Work Today!”
- Bill Schult of Maximum Potential presenting “Resumes Are Second.”
- Kerri Tietgen of KT Consulting presenting “Perfection Is an Illusion: The Anti-Leadership Conversation.”
- Gemma Toth of All in HR Services Consulting presenting “HR Is Not for Lazy People.”
- Caroline Vernon of CareerArc presenting “Fireproofing Your Brand.”
- Ashley Wenger-Slaba of Ogletree Deakins presenting “Not Your Father’s Work Hours.”
The event will begin with heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks and networking with attendees and 12 local sponsors.
The 2017 event sold out quickly, so reserve tickets soon at eventbrite.com.